For some reason Hollywood loves actresses with giant eyes that are set far apart. It must have to do with how they look during close up camera shots. However, sometimes when you start to notice their giant eyes, it is so distracting it becomes difficult to actually concentrate on their acting. Here is East Coast Stories list of the top 5 Wide-Eyed Women on the big screen;
- # 5 Karen Allen, who was in Star Man with Jeff Bridges and who had Indiana Jones’ child. Karen Allen was also a main character in Animal House.
- #4 Mary Elizabeth Weinstead who recently gave an exciting and dramatic performance in 10 Cloverfield Lane. Mary Elizabeth Weinstead is not only beautiful, she is also an incredibly talented actor. In 10 Cloverfield Lane she gets the chance to demonstrate her full range of talents.
- # 3 Uma Thurman the deadly woman with a samurai sword in the Kill Bill films. Her eyes are set so far apart in her face, that some people believe that every picture has been Photo-shopped.
- # 2 Zooey Deschanel whose giant bangs cannot cover up her giant eyes.
- #1 Amanda Seyfried whose eyes are so large that the other actors even make fun of them in A Million Ways To Die In The West.
It isn’t just that the eyes of these actresses are huge. The eyes are actually further apart than they are in most people. How is this possible? The skulls of these women are not any larger than those of other people. How can their eyes be bigger and set further apart than those of other people? Every one of these women are excellent actors. It was their eyes that first got them noticed, but it was their talent which made them stars.