On August 8, 2014 the Gentle Woman and her husband celebrate their 33rd wedding anniversary. Below is a little quiz related to it.
Question # 1 – Who was President of the U.S. when the Gentle Woman got married?
- Bush (senior)
Question # 2 – The Gentle Woman loves animals so much she named one of her children after an animal. Is the name:
Question # 3 – Bob Hope was also married for a long time. He said the key to a long and successful marriage is:
- Separate Careers.
- Separate houses.
- Separate bedrooms.
- Separate bank accounts.
Question # 4 –
The Gentle Woman has spent her career as a successful:
- Reality star( before the Kardashians ruined the business for everyone else.)
Question # 5 – The Gentle Woman’s favorite drink is.
- Kendal Jackson Chardonnay.
- A good Pinot Grigio
- Louis Jardot Pouilly Fuise.
- Boon’s Farm strawberry.
Question # 6 – The Gentle Woman’s favorite season is:
Question # 7 – The Gentle Woman grew up close to which following celebrity?
- Walt Disney.
- Whitney Houston.
- Lou Carvel.
- Roy Rogers.
Question # 8 – While married to the same man for the last 33 years, the Gentle Woman’s last name:
- Is the same as before she was married.
- She took her husband’s last name.
- She used a hyphenated name of hers and her husband’s
- She combined her name and her husband’s with no hyphen.
- Numbers 2, 3, & 4 combined.