The Answers to the Gentle Woman’s Second Quiz are below. Be honest with yourself on how many you really got without looking them up on the internet first.
- Answer to Question #1 is #4. – It was a trick question. Rabbits cannot vomit. This sounds like it is great, but actually can be a real health problem. If a dog or a cat eats something which turns out to be bad or dangerous, they can quickly throw it up and remove it from their system. Rabbits, on the other hand have to wait for the item to pass all the way through their digestive systems. This is one reason why you have to be so careful about what you feed your rabbit friend.
- Answer to Question #2 is # 3 – The normal temperature of a rabbit is between 101-103 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Answer to Question #3 is #2 – The Gentle Woman’s first rabbit was named Alvin. The T.V. show Alvin and the Chipmunks had just had its premier on T.V.
- Answer to Question #4 is #2. – It was a Mark Twain quote.
If you liked that quote you may want to read the poem by Walt Whitman which begins,
“I think I could turn and live with animals, they are so placid and self contained. I stand and look at them long and long.”
- Answer to Question # 5 is #4 – The rabbit in Alice in Wonderland is only ever identified as “The White Rabbit.” Over the years, the term “following a white rabbit” has come to mean many things encompassing everything from chasing an impossible dream to tuning into a drugged out zombie.
We hope you enjoyed the quiz.