People enjoyed the first Gentle Woman’s Quiz so much that we have followed it up with a second:
Question # 1: Your rabbit throws up a mixture of Timothy Hay and pellets. This is a sign that:
- You have been feeding the rabbit too much hay and need to cut back.
- He may be developing Katz disease and needs to be checked by the vet.
- He just finished watching an episode of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians“
- It is a trick question. Rabbits cannot vomit.
Question # 2 : What is a rabbit’s normal body temperature?
- 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit the same as humans.
- 82.7 degrees Fahrenheit. Their fur coat insulated their core/
- Between 101-103 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bunnies average 107 degrees Fahrenheit. This drops to 100 when they mature to full grown rabbits.
Question # 3: What was the name of the Gentle Woman’s First bunny?
- Mr. Binky
Question # 4: Who said, “If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man.”
- George Carlin
- Mark Twain
- Paris Hilton
- George Bernard Shaw
Question # 5: What was the name of the rabbit Alice followed in “Alice in Wonderland”?
- Timothy Hay.
- The Timekeeper.
- Mister Blue Coat.
- Known only as The White Rabbit.
We will publish the answers in a few days.